Tamilnadu Public service commission(TNPSC) combines civil service examination -IV (Grop-4 Service) exam will be conducted today on July 24, 2022, across the state. A candidate is advised to must download TNPSC group 4 hall tickets through the official website at tnpsc.gon.in. The written exam will be held offline on July 24, 2022, from morning 9:30 am to 12:30 pm.
TNPSC Group 4 exam 2022 highlights
|Exam||Combined Civil Services Examination – IV (Group 4)|
|Organizer||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Admit card||July 14, 2022|
|Exam Date||July 24, 2022|
|Exam Timing||9:30 Am to 12:30 Pm|
How to Download a Hall Ticket for TNPSC Group-4?
Here is the step-by-step guide for download TNPSC group-4 hall ticket online from the official website tnpsc.gov.in
Step1: Visit the TNPSC official website – tnpsc.gov.in Step
Step2: Click on the online services tab given at Online Services Step
Step3: Click on the Hall Ticket Download, an external site will open
Step4: Click on the ‘Download Hall Ticket’ tab given on the right
Step5: Click on the “Combined Civil Services Examination- IV (Group -IV Services)”
Step6: Enter your registration number and required details
Step7: Download the TNPSC Group 4 admit card
Step8: Take a printout of the admit card for future reference
TNPSC Group 4 exam rules and instructions
- Candidates are required to carry the TNPSC Group 4 admit card 2022 to the exam center, otherwise, candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Candidates must carry a government-issued ID along with the TNPSC Group 4 admit card to the exam center.
- Candidates must try to reach the exam hall on time and not later than 9:00 pm. The gates of the exam center will be closed after this time.
- Candidates should wear masks and follow Covid protocols and social distancing in the examination hall.
- Candidates must carry their own stationery, especially a black ballpoint pen for marking answers. Any electronic gadgets are strictly prohibited inside the examination center.
- In case of any difficulty at the center, reach out to the invigilator or the center in charge.