Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has released the notification for new recruitment. There are requirements for various posts like Assistant Commissioner, Staff Nurse, Audit Assistant, JE, Computer Operator, Electrician, Junior Secretarial Assistant, MTS, Mess Helper. Interested candidates who want to join this recruitment can apply online from 12 Jan 2022 to 10 Feb 2022. This non-teaching recruitment of Navodaya Vidyalaya in which there are various posts to be recruited.
Recent Job Post
- Delhi DTC Assistant Foremen, Assistant Fitter, and Assistant Electrician Apply Online Form 2022
- Patna HC Vacancy: Patna HC Personal Assistant Online Form 2022
- Rajasthan RSMSSB Live Stock Assistant Recruitment Online Form 2022
Table of Contents
NVS Recruitment 2022 Overview
|NVS Recruitment 2022|
|Organization Name||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)|
|Post Name||Various Non Teaching Posts|
|Application Starts||12th January 2022|
|Last Date to Submit Application||10th February 2022|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Application fee details
- For Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Commissioner (Admn.) : 1500/-
- For Female Staff Nurse: 1200/-
- For Lab Attendant, Mess Helper, Multi Tasking Staff: 750/-
- For All Other Post: 1000/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Only.
NVS Recruitment 2022 important dates
|Notification Release Date||12th January 2022|
|Starting Date for Application submission||12th January 2022|
|Last Date for Application submission||10th February 2022|
|Exam Date||9th- 11th March 2022|
|Final Result Date||To be announced|
NVS Recruitment 2022 Download application in Pdf
The Official Notification for the NVS Recruitment 2022 has been released on the official website of NVS @navodaya.gov.in. The interested candidates can download the detailed notification mentioning all the details regarding eligibility criteria, the application process, and much more regarding NVS Recruitment 2022.
NVS Recruitment 2022Vacancy details
NVS Non-Teaching Vacancy 2022
|Assistant Commissioner (Group-A||3||0||1||1||0||5|
|Assistant Commissioner (Admn.)||2||0||0||0||0||2|
|Female Staff Nurse||35||22||7||12||6||82|
|Assistant Section Officer ASO||6||1||1||1||1||10|
|Junior Translation Officer||3||1||0||0||0||4|
|Junior Engineer Civil||1||0||0||0||0||1|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant HQRS / RO||4||2||1||0||1||8|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant JNV Cadre||254||167||62||93||46||622|
|Electrician Cum Plumber||113||73||27||40||20||273|
|Multi Tasking Staff MTS||14||5||2||1||1||23|
How to apply online for NVS Recruitment 2022?
Given below are the steps to apply online for NVS Recruitment 2022
- Before starting, please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Visit the Official Website @navodaya.gov.in or click on the direct link above in the article
- Click on Navodaya Vidyalaya Notification For contract appointment.
- Fill in all the required details in NVS Online Application Form.
- Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete NVS Recruitment 2022 Process.
- Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.