JEECUP 2020 Application Form, JEECUP 2020 Exam Date Eligibility, Exam Patter
JEECUP 2020 : UP Joint Entrance Examination (UPJEE) is a state level Polytechnic entrance exam conducted by Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh.Candidates who are looking for getting admission into Polytechnic courses in Uttar Pradesh state.Interested candidates can apply online only.Applicant have to fill the JEECUP 2020 Online Application and pay registration fee through the official website.Here we are providing JEECUP 2020 Notification,Exam dates,Application form,Eligibility,how to apply,Exam Pattern and other details given below.Stay with us for more details.
Eligibility Criteria for JEECUP 2020
All the candidates are required to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
|Diploma in Engineering & Technology||Required passed or appearing in the 10th or equivalent exam with minimum 35% marks.|
|Agriculture Engineering||Passed or appearing in 10th with agriculture or 12th with agriculture with minimum 35% marks.|
|Diploma in Pharmacy||10+2 examination passed with science stream with 50% marks for general/OBC and 45% marks for SC/ST.|
|Post Graduate Diploma course||Graduate or appearing in the final year from any discipline.|
|Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering||Passed or appearing in the 12th exam with minimum 50% marks in PCM subjects.|
JEECUP 2020 Important Dates
|Notification released on||January 2020|
|Availability of Online Application From||January 2020|
|Last date for Application submission without late fee||February 2020|
|Admit Card Download||April 2020|
|JEECUP 2020 Exam Date||May 2018|
|Available of Answer Key||May 2020|
|Declaration of Result||May 2020|
JEECUP 2020 Online Application From@https://jeecup.nic.in
The examination authority will provide the Online Application form at their official website as per schedule.So candidate need to fill the JEECUP Application form with required information such as candidate name,father name,qualifying examination hall ticket number,course, and other details.But applicant has to pay the examination before submit the application form.
- Candidates have to fill all the fields that are mandatory (Marked with asterick *) in the JEECUP 2020 Application form.
- Candidate Details
- Qualifying Exam Details
- Common Entrance Exam Details
- Once you fill all the required details, you have to upload the scanned photograph and signature. The photograph and signature of the candidates who have passed their Intermediate exam will be automatically taken from the intermediate data base. But if you belong to other, you have to upload them manually in the format as prescribed in the JEECUP notification this year i.e., as mentioned above.
- After finishing the documents upload, select the test centre. Contenders can select two districts among which one is primary and the other will be secondary. From each district, you can make three preferences and it is allowed.
- Now agree for the terms and conditions.
- Click on “Submit” button finally and complete the process of filling application
Also Check : TS EAMCET 2020 Notification Exam Date Online Application
Also Check : AP ICET 2020 Notification Exam Date Online Application
Also Check : NEET 2020 Notification Exam Date Online Application
Steps to Apply Online for JEECUP 2020
- Visit official website i.e
- Select “Apply Online ” link
- Pay the application fee
- Then Fill the Online Application form
- Upload images of photo,signature in required format
- Take print out for future reference
<<JEECUP 2020 Apply Online>>
Also Check : JEECUP 2020 Admit Card Download
Also Check : JEECUP 2020 Result,Rank,CutOff
JEECUP 2020 Application Fee
The examination fee can be paid only through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking/ Wallets.
JEECUP 2020 Exam Pattern
Exam will be conducted in offline ( OMR based Test) across the state.All the Questions are multiple choice based type.Each question having equal marks & negative (1) marks for wrong answers.
|Number of Questions||120|
|Question Paper Type||Objective Type|
|Language||English and Hindi|
|Mode of Exam||Pen & Paper Based (Offline)|
|Marking Scheme||4 Marks for each correct|
|Negative Marking||1 Marks deducted for each wrong|