AP DEECET 2020 Application Form Online – AP DEECET Notification Exam Dates,AP DEECET 2020 Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria
AP DEECET 2020 :Andhra pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test (AP DEECET/DIETCET/D.Ed/TTC) is an entrance test for admission to Diploma In Education (D.Ed) 2years course in Govt. DIET and private elementary teacher training institutions across the Andhra pradhesh state. Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through official website before last date.We are provide AP DEECET 2020 Apply Online link below this website.To know more details regarding AP DEECET 2020 Notification,Exam dates,Application form, Eligibility,how to apply ,Application form process and other details given below.Stay with us for more details.
Candidate should have following eligibility criteria to appear the AP DEECET.
- All the candidates should have completed 10+2 (or) its equivalent with 50% marks(45% for SC/ST/PH ) from intermediate board of AP/Telangana.Candidates who passed intermediate with vocational courses are not eligible.
AP DEECET 2020 Important Dates
|Notification released on||February 2020|
|Online Application Form starts on||March 2020|
|Last date for Application submission without late fee||March 2020|
|With late fee of Rs.500/-||March 2020|
|With late fee of Rs.2000/-||May 2020|
|With late fee of Rs.5000/-||May 2020|
|With late fee of Rs.5000/-||May 2020|
|With late fee of Rs.10000/-||March 2020|
|Hall Ticket Download||April 2020|
|AP DEECET 2020 Exam Dates||May 2020|
|Available of Answer Key||May 2020|
|Declaration of Result||May 2020|
How to Apply Online for AP DEECET 2020
- Click on below link or visit official website
- Select “Fee payment” option
- Pay the Application Fee through Netbanking/Debit card/Credit card
- After payment, Payment ID will be generated
- Keep it safely for payment verification
- After that click ” Apply Online” link
- Then fill “Online Application form”
- Fill all mandatory fields correctly
- Submit the Application Form without any miskate
- Take print out for future reference
Click here : Apply Online
Process of AP DEECET 2020 Application Form
Candidate need fill the AP DEECET 2020 Application From in online and submit it thorough the AP DEECET 2020 Official website i.e.The Application form process and submission instructions will be intimated by the conducting body through the AP DEECET Notification 2020.So candidate have to read the instruction before going to apply online.In the Online Application form, there are no.of mandatory fields such as candidate name,father name age educational qualifications and other details.Candidate must fill the Application form without any mistake other wise application will be rejected.After filling the AP DEECET Application Form with the required details,candidate is required to verify all the details carefully and press Submit button. The submitted Application Form contains Registration Number along with filled in details.Applicant must take printout of the Application form for future reference.
Required documents for during Online submission
- Hall ticket Number of S.S.C. or equivalent
- Date of Birth
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates
- Aadhar Number
- PH, NCC, Sports etc.
- Income Upto One Lakh or Up to Two Lakhs or More than Two Lakhs (Rupees)
- Ration Card
- Study or Residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status (last 12 years)
AP DEECET 2020 Application Fee
Candidate need to pay the application fee through following modes.
- AP Online/TS Online
- Debit Card/Credit Card
- Net Banking
AP DEECET 2020 Exam Pattern
Exam will be conducted in online (Computer based Test) across the state.All the Questions are multiple choice based type.Each question having equal marks & no negative marks for wrong answers.
PART-A : 60 Marks (Common to All the Candidates)
PART-B: 40 Marks (Candidate need to choose any one of the Subject)
Qualifying Marks in AP DEECET 2019
The candidate must secure minimum marks to qualify the entrance test is 50% percentage of maximum marks for the AP DEECET 2018 is considered for ranking.However, for candidate belonging to the schedule caste & Schedule Tribes , no qualifying marks is prescribed.
- General Candidates – 50 Marks
- SC/ST /PH Candidates – 45 qualifying Marks
AP DEECET 2020 Hall Ticket
Candidate can be downloaded the AP DEECET Hall Ticket in online from 2nd week of April 2020 onwards. Candidates are required to download the hall ticket from the website before going to exam. The Hall Ticket contains the candidate’s roll number,Name,Father’s name,Category,Subject group with name ,potograph and address of examination centre.The candidate should carefully examine the hall ticket downloaded by the candidate for all the entries made therein.
Also Check : AP DEECET 2020 Hall Ticket Download
AP DEECET 2020 Results
Results will be available online in the 3rd week of May 2020.Candidate can check the AP DEECET Result along with marks by enter the roll number on official website.The result shows the candidate Name,marks,rank,roll number,exam center and other information . Candidate should take the print of the result for future correspondence.
Also Check : AP DEECET 2020 Result CutOff Rank Download
AP DEECET 2020 Counselling
The conducting authority will be issued the Counselling schedule after announcement of result.Usually the counselling will be started from 1st week of June 2020.The counselling and seat allotment is completely online process.So candidate have to register in online as per for the merit list on website.After that candidate will be called for certificate verification and exercising the web options.After seat allotment, candidate can download the seat allotment order and report the college.
- 1 Eligibility Criteria
- 2 AP DEECET 2020 Important Dates
- 3 How to Apply Online for AP DEECET 2020
- 4 Process of AP DEECET 2020 Application Form
- 5 AP DEECET 2020 Application Fee
- 6 AP DEECET 2020 Exam Pattern
- 7 Qualifying Marks in AP DEECET 2019
- 8 AP DEECET 2020 Hall Ticket
- 9 AP DEECET 2020 Results
- 10 AP DEECET 2020 Counselling